Saturday, November 19, 2016

It has been too long

It has been too long since my last post.

I have spent the last 3 months working in a 1st grade class completing a mini-internship. Yesterday I received the news that I will be moving to 4th grade in January and I am so excited. I love all children - my heart, however, is drawn to the upper elementary curriculum. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity I have had in first grade - my partnership teacher is a wonderful person and I am disappointed that I do not get to stay with her.

I am extremely excited about the new adventures that lie ahead. 4th grade has always been one of my favorites and I am thrilled that I have this chance to experience upper elementary.

I would like to get back into posting more often and I am hopeful that the next few months allow me to do so. I am anxiously awaiting a response from my new partnership teacher and I am hoping I will get some pacing guides that I can review prior to January.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment